p
p

Saturday 17 January 2009

Method to Make Money at Home

Project Payday - A Legit Method to Make Money at Home
I have included Project Payday on my blog for all of my readers who write in asking if there are any legit online programs that they can use to make some quick money. Project Payday is not a get rich quick scheme - it is more like a work at home job. You don't need a blog or website as it involves getting paid to try out trial offers from online advertisers. There is work to this but you can realistically earn a couple of hundred dollars a day if you want to put in the effort.

I have written several posts about this and suggest you start with this one. Project Payday

Unfortunately Project Payday is only available to American and Canadian users at this time. Oh and it is free.




How to Contact Me
If you need help with anything discussed in these pages don't be afraid to email me with your questions. I won't spam you and I will answer you directly or in a future post. I will never share your email.Period.

You can send your questions to Grizzly

Update - March 2008

Please note that I am getting more email than I can keep up with so if you need an answer fast please use the comments section. You will receive an answer by me or one of my readers in short order. Thanks. Griz

Contact Grizzly if you would like to advertise on this blog

No comments:

po