p
p

Sunday 14 March 2010

Parked.com

Parked.com
September 14, 2007
Earn Money Domain Parking - Many domainers consider parked.com one of the best parking programs online today.
Why you ask? Bottom line industry-leading commissions, amazing templates that get the click, easy and intuitive interface and fantastic support make parked.com a program that every serious domainer should belong too.
What really helps set parked.com apart from other leading domain parking companies is what they call “domain magic”. While any parked page with quality traffic can earn money a parked page that is well optimized will far out earn a parked page that is poorly optimized.
When I first got accepted into the parked.com program I added about twenty five domains I had just registered (my domains were all .com’s and all had high overture search counts). I logged into the interface for the first time, and was able to add my twenty or so names within a minute or so. Later that day when I checked out my domains I was amazed at how relevant the ads were and how great the templates looked. Their proprietary “domain magic” works.
Here are two domains that I parked on my first day with parked.
bodysoapset.com
airsoftmp7.com
Parked.com like other leading programs pay’s twice monthly, and offers detailed stats. Easily track your portfolios performance day by day.
Drill down into each domains individual performance for a closer look and spot trends. If your just getting into domaining you will want to get accepted into this great domain parking program. Parked.com is a fantastic parking service and comes highly recommended.
Hey, This Is Good Content, Please Share It!
Written by admin · Filed Under Domain Parking Companies

-->
Comments
13 Responses to “Parked.com”
Ted Sudol on November 8th, 2007 2:17 pm
Hi,Thanks for the review of parking companies. Parked.com’s “domain magic” did put together a nice looking web sites with relevant ads. The other 3/4 of the equasion is getting traffic to the site. Did you work to do that or does Parked.com do that. Can you give a very rough ball park figure of your monthly income from this site?Thanks again.
All the best,Ted Sudolhttp://www.seedpodmedia.comhttp://www.hotdotauctions.com
admin on November 8th, 2007 3:47 pm
Ted,
If you park a domain it is against terms of service to try to “drive” traffic to that page. What these parking companies are looking for is natural traffic to the site. So if you purchase an expired domain with lots of inbound links from other sites you can do very well.
Many domainers regard parked.com as one of these best programs online today. I would agree with this and have done well with parked.com
Brian
yon on November 26th, 2007 6:10 am
yeah. I am used parked.com over two years. but my account be closed now. So I am try look for get other account. but I think parked.com can get more income.
I dont know how i reopen my parked account.
Tony Roberts on December 11th, 2007 4:04 am
Try Sedo(dot)com. Its much better than parked.com.
yon on December 14th, 2007 4:32 am
I had try sedo.. but it is very less income and many ccTLD domain not supported.
and some country traffic not allowed too.
now I am try godday cashparking. just I think godday payment long time and pay methods not support bank wire and paypal. but its click revenue seems the same than parked.
I think look for others company account or build owner parking company service.
yon on December 14th, 2007 4:36 am
maybe your said is sedopro ? I am try sedo standard account. sedopro account seems not easy apply get it.
yon on December 16th, 2007 9:35 am
Thank your send SedoPro endorsement code to me. I have been apply and waiting for sedpro account open.
Have your MSN or yahoo chat ID ? or mail list better. I hope we can talk about something..
Dunda on December 31st, 2007 10:31 pm
I looked at your 2 sample parked domain names and I noticed that airsoftmp7.com looks more like an ebay search portal. Is this how it looked when you parked it with parked.com or do you involved with ebay now?
admin on January 2nd, 2008 1:05 pm
Hello Dunda,
You are correct that site is now making real money via ebay
Brian
Ted Sudol on January 15th, 2008 4:44 pm
Hi Brian,Parked some of my domains at parked.com right after your review and am pleased with the results. Easy to set up. You can get a bunch of domains parked in a matter of minutes. I’m also getting more traffic than I was at Sedo. It’s often surprising which domains are pulling traffic and which are not. So what do you recommend as the next step - identify a few with higher traffic and develop them. So far I’ve found they pay one to two cents per click. Isn’t the adsense payment per click higher? I’ve also come across some pages that look like a parked page. However they aren’t identified as such - it looks like the owner just collected a bunch of revenue generating links that sort of mimic the revenue scheme of a parked page but I’m sure the pay per click is higher. Ever heard of something like that? How do they do it? ThanksTed
Reginaldo de Freitas on March 6th, 2008 6:38 pm
Hi there, how are you all? I hope everything is fine.I need your help. I have about 220 domains parked on sedo.com starting bid for 100USD for more than 2 months and I’m having about 350 visitors monthly, however I can’t get any offer on any of them. Could you tell what shall I do to get some offers and also how can I increase my revenue?Could you pick one o them and see it on sedo.com; you’ll be able to see them all on side description. I hope you can give a roughly idea on how I’m going to sell them.
papia on November 10th, 2008 5:49 pm
If one has a domain with a pr of 3 or more there are many ways to earn some revenue. domain parking isn’t that a profitable method.
Susan on August 26th, 2009 11:37 am
I have been at parked.com for a little over a week, and already their rate of payment has surpassed what I have made at Sedo for a month or so, so needless to say I am thrilled

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Come and see how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
SUBSCRIBE NOW

po