p
p

Friday 12 November 2010

Here are some of the thousands of Customer Testimonials we have received from satisfied users:

Here are some of the thousands of Customer Testimonials we have received from satisfied users:


I just want to thank you, not only for fixing my computer and it’s slowness (and saving me service costs which would have been more than your program cost, I know for sure) but for the extra service I received via live chat with John.

--Dave C.

Click Here!


Just wanted you to know that I got your program and it fixed 698 problems with my computer. It runs much better now, and I appreciate all of your help.

Thanks much,

--Beth P.

Click Here!


Thank you, I have cleared the errors using your system and the results are amazing! It has saved me a trip to the computer repair shop and the inconvenience of being without my computer for 3 days.

--Jason C.

Click Here!


I wanted to thank you Paul for the support and help with my IE7 problems. I have never received this much support from any software support team of all my years dealing with software since my first computer in 1993! I have been down this road before, all alone! I have and will recommend 1-Click-Fix to all pc users that I know. Your fix has solved the problems with my site logins.

Thank you,

--Pat J.

Click Here!


I now start up quicker and I am running back as normal (faster actually) and delighted. Always thought these testimonials were a bit of a crock and made up by the producing companies but obviously not….and now here am I sending mine. I do thank you and particularly for the after service via your live chat. John was great and patient and all is now very good at this end.

--Mellisa H.

Click Here!


Bless you Paul. It’s people like you that make the world a better place to inhabit. To have went above and beyond what most would do to offer guidance and support. Like I have said before, your product is worth the entire amount spent just for the tech team support. Now I have a wonderful contact with you Paul at 1-Click-Fix. Have a splendid day my friend!

--Matt E.

Click Here!


I purchased your program reluctantly thinking it was going to be yet another scam but instead of waiting 10 minutes for a program to open and then often “Not Responding” once it did open, my computer started responding beautifully within minutes of installing your program. It also solved pop-up files that were happening when I was opening my Internet Explorer. I was confused by these pop-ups as I had asked my Security Software to block things like this and yet one got through obviously from me downloading something I shouldn’t have. Anyway 1-Click-Fix solved that problem too. It also helped me to stop unnecessary programs opening up at the Start Up of my computer which I had many - totally ridiculous – it doesn’t remove the program, they are still usable, just not needed to be open at the Start Up function and staying open while your computer is running – Naturally slowing things down unnecessarily.

--Jennifer W.

Click Here!


I followed your directions step by step and it appears, thus far, to have resolved all the issues. System startup is a lot faster, browsing is a lot quicker, and there are no more runtime errors....thank god! I have been putting up with those for a few years now.

Thank you for all your help and for the great customer support!

--Roger F.

Click Here!


Hi Paul,

Major improvement!!

No start-up problems and much better reliability with e-mail and internet communications.

Thank you very much for your expert advice.

As I said, if you need me to write an approval for your software and support, I would be happy to oblige.

Best Regards,

Click Here!

No comments:

po